Tell us more about what you need
- Model: CL-5912CNC-2K / CL-5906CNC-DS / CL-5912CNC-RT
Prices indicated are FOB Los Angeles CA. US. Tooling, rigging, freight & sales taxes are not included
Payment terms: 50% deposit , 50% balance before ship
- Warranty: 1 year
- Delivery time: xx days after deposit
- Training, installation, tooling & rigging are option. Customer is responsible for local regulations and utilities connecting
- CL-NC-AOFD: Auto Feed Magazine: $1,790.00
- Durable and steady are key features that ensure long life of motion and accuracy.
- Automatic processing control by the NC Controller for easy & fast productions
- CL-1506CNC-DS with double Spindle for making the 2 pcs of the project at one pass. To increase the productivity.
- USB interface for data input. DSP control system based on the stepper Up-Controller Unit of PCI Lines in PV. It adopts the world advanced DSP-TMS320, XC2S300 controller chip which has the advantage of high speed, stable, strong preventing interference.
- The software of the machine has multi-functions; supports the file of DWG, HDGL(PLT), BMP, DXF, G-code, DST and AI which can work with the software of AutoCAD, CorelDraw, and Photoshop.
- Easy to operate and lower maintenance cost.
- Equipped with material center holding ring for stable cutting
- Industrial full power motor for maximum cutting capacity.
- Heavy cast iron frame and table for durability usage.
- Control system
- DSP control system
- Machine Size (L x W x H)
- 118" x 39" x 63"
- Machine net weight
- 3200 LBS
- Working air pressure
- 90 psi
- Max working length
- Max working diameter
- CL-5912CNC-2K and CL-5912CNC-RT: 12" / CL-5906CNC-DS: 6"
- Max feed rate
- 78 FPM
- Max. Spindle Rotary Speed
- 0 ~ 3000 RPM
- Spindle Variable Speed
- By Invertor
- Total Motor Power
- 5.3 HP (4 KW)
- Transimission type by Blot Screw
- X & Z Axis
- Transimission type by Gear
- Y Axis
- Controller file