Tell us more about what you need
- Model: PLASMA-5598C / PLASMA-5598HP / PLASMA-59118C / PLASMA-59118HP
Prices indicated are FOB Los Angeles CA. US. Tooling, rigging, freight & sales taxes are not included
Payment terms: 50% deposit , 50% balance before ship
- Warranty: 1 year
- Delivery time: xx days after deposit
- Training, installation, tooling & rigging are option. Customer is responsible for local regulations and utilities connecting
- Machine Gantry X Axis square rails Parallel vertical accuracy 0.001” (0.03mm)
- Y Axis square rails Parallel vertical accuracy 0.001” (0.03mm)
- Z Axis ball screw Parallel vertical accuracy 0.001” (0.03mm)
- Machine Re position accuracy 0.001” (0.02mm)
- Machine working accuracy 0.002” (0.05mm)
- Grating ruler travel accuracy 0.002” (0.05mm)
- Controller & Driving System Only Without Rail & Generator $2,990.00
- Moving Rail with Base Per 4 FT each $390.00
- China Generator Only (20 ~100A) $1,590.00
- Hypertherm Powermax 85 Generator Only (20 ~ 85A) $3,790.00
- All “servo motor” driving system: All axis are driven by brush-less type, high torque AC servo motors.
- Working mode; Untouched arc striking. Auto cutting Height adjustment by system for the best cutting result
- Auto Height protection for safety & fast production
- A variety of Hypertherm Powermax torch styles provide exceptional versatility for hand cutting or gouging, portable automation, X-Y table and robotic cutting or gouging
- Finish jobs faster with cut speeds two and a half times greater than oxy / fuel on 1/2" mild steel.
- Spend less time on grinding and edge preparation due to superior cut and gouge quality.
- No need to change the air pressure. Smart Sense technology ensures that it is always correctly set.
- Drag cut at full output with a patented shield that reduces dross buildup for smoother cutting.
- Tackle different jobs with multiple, easy-to-use torch styles.
- Reduce costs with long consumable life and more up time.
- High power efficiency lowers energy consumption.
- Spring Start technology ensures consistent starting and a more reliable torch.
- Low maintenance for maximum up time.
- DSP CNC controller is setup to accept standard G-code programming formats along with on board conversational applications.
- Optional CAD/CAM system can create and edit part programs then send to machine for easy cutting. DXF files can be imported, modified and edited from here to create a G-code.
- Moving gantry construction for space saving.
- The rigid steel frame construction has been stress relieved prior to finish machining to provide repeat-ability and accuracy.
- Linear guides and sliding blocks are prismatic pre-loaded with recirculation bearings to ensure maximum rapid traverse and precision.
- The X & Y axis are equipped with a precision rack & pinion driving system.
- The Z axis utilizes a ball screw assembly complete with the pre-loaded and ground screw for long life and optimum accuracy.
- Control system
- DSP control with USB Interface
- Lathe frame
- Heavy duty metal welding
- X, Y Axis structure
- Helical rack and pinion drive
- Z Axis Structure
- Taiwan TBI or HIWIN ball screw
- X Y Z Axis Square rails
- Taiwan HIWIN brand linear rails
- Electric parts
- France Schneider
- Limited switch
- Japan Omron
- Machine working size
- PLASMA-5598; X*55’’, Y*98’’, Z*4’’ / PLASMA-59118; X*59’’, Y*118’’, Z*4’’
- Machine Size (L x W x H)
- PLASMA-5598; 126” x 84” x 56” / PLASMA-59118; 131” x 104” x 56”
- Machine Max. travel speed
- 590 ipm
- Machine power
- 3 PH ,220 V
- Machine net weight
- PLASMA-5598; 3,510 lbs / PLASMA-5598; 3,960 lbs
- CAD / CAM Drawing Software
- Driving system
- Japan Yaskawa servo drive & motor 5 X,
- Cutting Speed
- 196 ipm
- Command language
- G Code