Tell us more about what you need
- Model: ARTISAN-510
Prices indicated are FOB Los Angeles CA. US. Tooling, rigging, freight & sales taxes are not included
Payment terms: 50% deposit , 50% balance before ship
- Warranty: 1 year
- Delivery time: xx days after deposit
- Training, installation, tooling & rigging are option. Customer is responsible for local regulations and utilities connecting
- 1. Machine Gantry X Axis square rails Parallel vertical accuracy 0.001” (0.03mm)
- 2. Y Axis square rails Parallel vertical accuracy 0.001” (0.03mm)
- 3. Z Axis ball screw Parallel vertical accuracy 0.001” (0.03mm)
- 4. Machine Re-position accuracy 0.001” (0.02mm)
- 5. Machine working accuracy 0.002” (0.05mm)
- 6. Grating ruler travel accuracy 0.002” (0.05mm)
- Automatic 8 tools linear type auto tool changer rear table for increased productivity.
- All “servo motor” driving system: All axis are driven by brush-less type, high torque AC servo motors.
- CNC controller is setup to accept standard G-code programming formats along with on board conversational applications.
- Optional CAD/CAM system can create and edit part programs then send to machine for easy cutting. DXF files can be imported, modified and edited from here to create a G-code.
- DNC is no longer required as the PC directly stores all part programs in a text editable file.
- Machine designed ready for 3-D cutting usage and superior performance.
- Moving gantry construction for space saving.
- The rigid steel frame construction has been stress relieved prior to finish machining to provide repeat-ability and accuracy.
- The spindle uses CP4 DB bearings with a dust-free design. The heavy-duty fan cooling system forces air through the spindle to assist in trouble-free operation.
- Automatic frequency brake for the spindle allows rapid deceleration resulting in faster tool changes.
- Linear guides and sliding blocks are prismatic pre-loaded with recirculation bearings to ensure maximum rapid traverse and precision.
- The X & Y axis are equipped with a precision rack & pinion driving system.
- The Z axis utilizes a ball screw assembly complete with the pre-loaded and ground screw for long life and optimum accuracy.
- Special design 6 zone vacuum table with vacuum pods for powerful hold down.
Machine apply industries:
- Woodworking industries: Three-dimensional wave plate processing, cupboard doors, wooden doors, window processing video game cabinets and panels,computer table and Plate furniture auxiliary processing.
- The advertising industry: Advertising signs, logo production, acrylic cutting, forming system module, a variety of materials advertising the production of decorative products.
- Die industry: A sculpture of copper, aluminum, iron and other metal molds, as well as artificial marble, sand, plastic sheeting, PVC pipe, wooden planks and other non-metallic mold.
- Control system
- Syntec 6MB
- Tool change
- Automatic 8 pcs ISO30 Tools, Quick Linear Rear Table Edge Tool Change
- 12 HP (9 KW) air cooling, Quick Change, speed 6,000-24,000 rpm and 4.7 HP (3.5kW) double horizontal spindle
- Lathe frame
- Heavy duty metal welding with quenching process
- 6 zone Vacuum table with pods
- Driving system
- AC servo drive & motor
- X, Y Axis structure
- Taiwan TBI or HIWIN Helical rack and pinion drive
- Z Axis Structure
- Taiwan TBI or HIWIN ball screw
- X Y Z Axis Square rails
- Taiwan HIWIN brand linear square rails
- 11 KW Inverter
- Electric parts
- France Schneider
- Limited switch
- Japan Omron
- Machine Cable
- German Siemens OEM factory cable
- Oil lubrication
- Automatic control with filter
- Machine working size
- X*63”, Y*126”, Z*12”
- Machine Size (L x W x H)
- 99” x 134” x 101”
- Machine Max. travel speed
- 1,950 IPM
- Machine Max. working speed
- 790 IPM
- Machine power
- 3 PH ,220 V ,62 AMP
- Machine net weight
- 3,750 lbs
- Support Dictate Format
- Control switch
- German Moeller
- Tool Length Device
- Pneumatic Table Position Cylinder
- Standard 4 pcs
- X Axis Safety Cover
- Vacuum Pump
- CAD / CAM Drawing Software