Tell us more about what you need
- Model: TS-P2500SA / TS-P3200SA / TS-P3800SA
Prices indicated are FOB Los Angeles CA. US. Tooling, rigging, freight & sales taxes are not included
Payment terms: 50% deposit , 50% balance before ship
- Warranty: 1 year
- Delivery time: xx days after deposit
- Training, installation, tooling & rigging are option. Customer is responsible for local regulations and utilities connecting
- Automatic digital control for the saw blades height.
- Manual tilting angle adjustment.
- Heavy-duty construction, vibration-free operation. Easy to set up and quickly adjusts.
- Saw blade moves up or down is driving by electric motor.
- Scoring unit for clean accurate chip-free cutting, ready for edge banding.
- Saw shaft bearings lubricated for life, supported with anti-vibration and noise rubbers.
- Special primers and finish for long-term protection.
- High accuracy, free movement sliding table without wear resistance. Specially designed double rollers carriage made by aluminum profile.
- Stable, torsion-free cross slides with easy running swinging arm.
- The table to be assembled integrally to the sliding carriage which works carefully both on movable parts, and sliding system warrants absolute stiffness of the whole carriage.
- Telescopic crosscut fence stop extensible to 10 feet.
- The base is welded from cold rolling steel plate, offers rugged construction.
- Industrial full power motor for heavy cutting capacity.
- Sliding Carriage Dimensions
- TS-P2500SA: 102" x 17.1"/ TS-P3200SA: 126'' x 17.1''/ TS-P3800SA: 148'' x 17.1''
- Cross Cut Capacity
- Max. Width Between Saw Blade & Square Fence
- Saw Blade Inclination (Automatic)
- 0° ~ 45°
- Max. Height of Cut
- Main Saw Maximum Blade Dia.
- 350 MM (14")
- Blade Rotation Speed (RPM) 3 SPEEDS
- Saw Blade Motor Power
- 7-1/2 HP
- Scoring Saw Blade Dia.
- 125 MM (5")
- Saw Blade Shaft Dia.
- 20 MM
- Blade Rotation Speed (RPM)
- Scoring Motor Power
- 1 HP
- Saw Blade Up & Down Motor
- 220V 3PH
- Machine Size
- 128" x 138" x 35"
- 1853 LBS