Tell us more about what you need
- Model: VC-DR075 / VC-DR100 / VC-DR130
Prices indicated are FOB Los Angeles CA. US. Tooling, rigging, freight & sales taxes are not included
Payment terms: 50% deposit , 50% balance before ship
- Warranty: 1 year
- Delivery time: xx days after deposit
- Training, installation, tooling & rigging are option. Customer is responsible for local regulations and utilities connecting
- Single stage rotary vane vacuum pump is directly connected to the outer covers of aluminum alloy pump with the electrical motor, for efficient and heat dissipation.
- The pump is advanced in stable functioning and low noise for acquiring high vacuum pressure, high water vapor tolerance.
- Dry operation for oil-less and direct drive with no belts or gears to ensure low energy consumption usage.
- Compact construction, light weight, low noise.
- Equipped with the suction filter and exhales muffle, with large filter area and quick change lock for easy maintenance.
- TEFC motor.
- Power (KW)
- VC-DR075: 5.5 / VC-DR100: 7.5 / VC-DR130: 11
- Power (HP)
- VC-DR075: 7.3 / VC-DR100: 10 / VC-DR130: 14.7
- Air Flow (cfm)
- VC-DR075: 168 / VC-DR100: 176 / VC-DR130: 225
- Vacuum Capacity (in. Hg)
- VC-DR075: 24 / VC-DR100: 26 / VC-DR130: 27
- Noise Level (dB A)
- VC-DR075: 81 / VC-DR100: 82 / VC-DR130: 82.5
- Motor Speed (RPM)
- VC-DR075: 1150 / VC-DR100: 1210 / VC-DR130: 1720
- Weight (LBS)
- VC-DR075: 616 / VC-DR100: 616 / VC-DR130: 627
- Machine Size (L x W x H)
- VC-DR075: 42" x 24" x 20" / VC-DR100: 44" x 24" x 20" / VC-DR130: 44" x 24" x 20"