Tell us more about what you need
- Model: VC-SC055 / VC-SC075 / VC-SC110
Prices indicated are FOB Los Angeles CA. US. Tooling, rigging, freight & sales taxes are not included
Payment terms: 50% deposit , 50% balance before ship
- Warranty: 1 year
- Delivery time: xx days after deposit
- Training, installation, tooling & rigging are option. Customer is responsible for local regulations and utilities connecting
- Centrifugal circulation, high pressure, large air volume. Air cushion, lower noise design. The aerodynamic torque is small, the working process are stable and reliable.
- Non oil circulation design, for clean environment processing
- Each type can be applied both as vacuum pump and compressor in continuous operation over the total stated performance curve range. The motors are available as standard for the input voltage range of 50 and 60 Hz and for protection category IP 55.
- Relief-valve are available for limiting differential pressure.
- Measuring-surface sound-pressure level ACC to DIN EN 21680, measured at a distance of 1m.
- The pump is throttled to an average suction pressure, a hose is connected to the discharge side (compressor) / suction side (vacuum pump), but is not fitted with relief valves.
- The motors are designed according to the DIN EN 60 034 / DIN IEC 34-1 and temperature class F.
- For the three-phase machines the tolerances are +/- 10 % for fixed voltage and +/- 5 % for voltage range.
- The frequency tolerance is maximum +/- 2 %.
- The performance curves are based on air at a temperature of 15 °C and an atmospheric pressure of 1013 mbar with a tolerance of +/- 10 %. The total pressure differences are valid for suction and ambient temperatures up to 25 °C. For other conditions please confer with us.
- Power (KW)
- VC-SC055: 6.3 / VC-SC075: 8.6 / VC-SC110: 12.6
- Power (HP)
- VC-SC055: 8.4 / VC-SC075: 11.4 / VC-SC110: 16.8
- Air Flow (cfm)
- VC-SC055: 319 / VC-SC075: 336 / VC-SC110: 644
- Vacuum Capacity (in. Hg)
- VC-SC055: 11.5 / VC-SC075: 12 / VC-SC110: 13.5
- Weight (LBS)
- VC-SC055: 143 / VC-SC075: 152 / VC-SC110: 246
- Machine Size (L x W x H)
- VC-SC055: 19" x 17" x 18" / VC-SC075: 18" x 16" x 18" / VC-SC110: 26" x 22" x 23"
- Max. Pressure (in. Hg)
- VC-SC055: 14.1 / VC-SC075: 16.5 / VC-SC110: 21
- Working Pressure (in. Hg)
- VC-SC055: 10.2 / VC-SC075: 12.3 / VC-SC110: 13.9